DNS (Domain Name System) is a web based service which translates alphabetic domain names into numeric IP address. This article will explain what it means when you see a DNS error and how to fix it.
What is the DNS error on Samsung mobile phone?
If you have a Samsung mobile which is showing the DNS error message when you access any websites through your mobile internet browser, it means that you have turned on auto receive mails which automatically verifies your mails. Or alternatively you have tried sending mails but there are no proper mail settings in your mobile which results in that you will not be able to view or retrieve the site you are attempting to access on your mobile telephone. Make the proper settings by disabling Verification frequency and save them.
How to fix DNS error?
- Go to the phone Menu > Settings > Messages.
- Select E-mails.
- Next, go to the Receive/Reception option.
- Finally, disable Verification frequency and save settings.
- Samsung dns error
- How to fix dns error on mobile phone
- Dns error android
- Network error occurred: how to fix it on Android > Guide
- Cannot find server or DNS error - HTC HD2 [solved] > Forum - Mobile
- Can't DNS resolve in XP [solved] > Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Check signal cable [solved] > Forum - Monitor
- Disable in-app purchases (Android) > Guide
- Samsung reset code: keypad, factory settings, number
- Samsung volume increase code: 2021
- How to remove contact from blacklist: Android, on Samsung
- How to show hidden passwords on Samsung devices
- How to install games on Samsung phone
- Adjust picture mode on Samsung Smart TV
- Enable WiFi calling Samsung: S21, S20, S8, A12
- How to remove Samsung account from your phone?
- Close apps running in the background on Samsung Galaxy S4
- How to change SIM PIN on Samsung?
- Create Samsung account
- How to change language on Galaxy Watch