Often, games fail to be installed on Samsung phones. This problem is due to a formatting issue of the game extension that isn't recognized by the OS. The game must have a .jar or .jad extension, and specific codes must be inserted, depending on the handset, through the game's settings. This article will show you how to repair a game that cannot be installed onto your Samsung mobile.
How to install .jar or .jad files on Samsung mobile?
This example is based on the E900 model.
- To begin repairing the bug, transfer the game (which should have a .jar/ or a .jad extension) to Other files.
- Go to the phone's main screen, and type the following code:
- If necessary, select Middlet install , and type the following code:
- Finally, select .jad to launch the game installation mode.
This example is based on the U600 model.
- Start by transferring the game (which should have a .jar/ or a .jad extension) to Other files.
- Head to the phone's main screen, and type the following code:
- Finally, select File Management > Other Files > .jad. Then, click Options > Install game to launch installation.
Need more help with your Samsung device? Check out our Forum!
- Free download games for mobile samsung
- Games free download for mobile phone samsung
- Java games download for samsung mobile phone
- How to download apps for Android with the Google Play Store > Guide
- Install java app for Samsung > Forum - Mobile
- Installing java games on my Samsung J600 > Forum - Mobile
- Download whatsapp for samsung gt-c3312 [solved] > Forum - Mobile
- How to Install Games on a Nokia Phone
- How to remove contact from blacklist: Android, on Samsung
- How to show hidden passwords on Samsung devices
- Samsung volume increase code: 2021
- Samsung reset code: keypad, factory settings, number