How to install games on Samsung phone
Often, games fail to be installed on Samsung phones. This problem is due to a formatting issue of the game extension that isn't recognized by the OS. The game must have a .jar or .jad extension, and specific codes must be inserted, depending on the handset, through the game's settings. This article will show you how to repair a game that cannot be installed onto your Samsung mobile.
How to install .jar or .jad files on Samsung mobile?
This example is based on the E900 model.
- To begin repairing the bug, transfer the game (which should have a .jar/ or a .jad extension) to Other files.
- Go to the phone's main screen, and type the following code:
- If necessary, select Middlet install , and type the following code:
- Finally, select .jad to launch the game installation mode.
This example is based on the U600 model.
- Start by transferring the game (which should have a .jar/ or a .jad extension) to Other files.
- Head to the phone's main screen, and type the following code:
- Finally, select File Management > Other Files > .jad. Then, click Options > Install game to launch installation.
Need more help with your Samsung device? Check out our Forum!