How to add subtitles in VLC: .srt files
VLC media player is a free and lightweight application that can play almost all video and audio file formats. This article will explain how to add and select subtitles using .srt files in VLC.
Add an .srt file
- Open VLC and open the video you want to add the subtitles to.
- At the upper menu, click on Subtitle > Add Subtitle File...
- Locate the .srt file you want to add and click on Open.
Select an .srt file
- Make sure VLC is opened and the video is launched.
- At the upper menu, click on Subtitle > Sub Track and select the subtitle track you want
any more questions about vlc? check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- What is .srt
- Vlc zoom > Guide
- Vlc download > Download - Video playback
- Sync subtitles vlc > Guide
- Vlc equalizer > Guide
- Vlc no sound [solved] > Video software Forum