You may want to download a YouTube video so that you can play it offline, share it amongst your friends or download it so that you can play it. In this article you will learn how to record a Youtube video with VLC.
How to record a YouTube live stream with VLC?
- Open VLC Media Player.
- Click on Media > Open a Network Stream.
- Copy the URL of the YouTube video in the "Please enter a network URL" and click on Play.
- Back to the video playback screen, click on View > Advanced Controls.
- The Record button is now available.
- Click on Record to save the video to your HDD.
Note that: You can also use the Record option to record a specific section of a movie!
How to record a YouTube video with VLC?
Recording a YouTube video follows the same steps as recording a YouTube live stream - scroll up to the previous section for a step-by-step tutorial.
- Record youtube live stream vlc
- Vlc record youtube live stream
- Record youtube live stream
- Top programs to download videos from any website > Guide
- How to enable YouTube Live streaming > Guide
- How to disable YouTube comments: on mobile, on PC > Guide
- YouTube Developing a Live Streaming App
- YouTube Launches 4K Live Streaming
- VLC zoom: video, shortcut, not working, in full screen, mac
- Sync subtitles in VLC: Mac, Windows, Android
- How do I download cover art in VLC?
- Extract audio from video using VLC
- Customize settings of the mouse wheel in VLC
- How to change screen size in VLC
- Increase VLC volume: more than 200, to 400
- VLC Android: add network directory
- VLC won't play YouTube videos: what to do?
- How to enable headphone surround effects in VLC
- How to add subtitles in VLC: Windows, macOS, Linux
- Repair AVI files in VLC: damaged or incomplete
- Find and subscribe to podcasts in VLC
- Display skip button on VLC player Android
- How to add subtitles in VLC: .srt files