Problem resetting PC Wont start up

Closed
Magaly1313 Posts 1 Registration date Monday November 6, 2017 Status Member Last seen November 6, 2017 - Updated on Nov 7, 2017 at 05:42 AM
 Magaly - Jan 24, 2018 at 09:11 PM
I tried to factory reset my Acer windows 10 and it ended up saying "there was a problem resetting your PC" and took me to a blue screen with options and chose "continue windows 10" and now when i turn it on its the acer screen and then after 30 sec or so the screen goes black but not off and then it goes off and it just keeps repeating that. What do i do? Please please help me!!!
Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Nov 7, 2017 at 04:26 PM
A local PC repair shop or Factory service is your only option. It's probable you have a hardware problem,

Good Luck
jaxonjesse Posts 1 Registration date Friday December 8, 2017 Status Member Last seen December 8, 2017
Updated on Dec 8, 2017 at 05:05 AM
Windows 10 comes with lots of useful features accompanied with powerful options and one out of them is “Reset My PC.” With the help of this settings, users can reset Windows 10 operating system back to its default state. This option is useful if you want to get rid of various bugs and issue due to which your Windows 10 PC is not working correctly. The worst part is that no message related to this error appears in the Event Viewer which makes it difficult to solve.

1.Launch Elevated Command Prompt in Windows 10

2. In the command terminal run these command back to back

cd %windir%\system32\config
ren system system.001
ren software software.001

3. After that type Exit and hit enter this will exit you from Command Prompt.

4. Reboot your system to apply the changes.

5. Now again try to Reset the system. I’m sure this time this process will complete successfully.

If you facing further issues you can check: deleted by moderator
This did not work:(