How to change the data from MBOX to PST?

Solved/Closed
ankit213506 - Jul 14, 2020 at 01:43 AM
 annibraun - Jul 16, 2020 at 08:05 AM
suggest me the way

2 responses

To change the mbox data into pst format you need to convert the mbox files to outlook pst. You can convert manually or by using an automated third party tool. Here I am sharing a free manual method.
Steps to Convert MBOX to PST Manually
Step 1. Open Microsoft Outlook and go to File.
Step 2. Click on Import and Export to open the Import/Export Wizard.
Step 3. Click on Import from another program or file -> Next.
Step 4. Click on Personal Folder File (.pst) -> Next.
Step 5. Click on Browse option to locate or store the converted PST file.
Step 6. Click Next -> Finish.
If the manual method will fail during large data files conversion, or you don’t have technical proficiency.
At that time I suggest you use any professional tool like Stellar converter for Mbox, etc. One of the most outstanding features of the utility one can convert the file without any size limit.
Hi, you can try the manual as well as an automated solution to convert MBOX to PST file format. However, with the manual method, there are some limitations as the process would be more complex, lengthy, and risky. So, to avoid such limitations, I would recommend you to use the well known and trusted automated MBOX to PST Converter solution for effortless and quick conversion. The solution can easily convert MBOX files to PST, EML, PDF, MSG, etc. Also, you can download the free demo version of the solution for a free evaluation.