Laptop not powering on after hibernate mode

Nimish - Jul 24, 2023 at 08:49 AM
jyothirao Posts 1 Registration date Thursday July 27, 2023 Status Member Last seen July 29, 2023 - Jul 29, 2023 at 04:18 AM

Hello,

My laptop battery was dead when I hit hibernate mode when I turned on after 5-6 days it shows power light on but not turning on caps lock light is also not working it means it is almost dead please help me

Android / Chrome 91.0.4472.88

Related:

1 response

jyothirao Posts 1 Registration date Thursday July 27, 2023 Status Member Last seen July 29, 2023 2
Updated on Jul 29, 2023 at 02:34 PM

Hi Nimish,It sounds like your laptop's battery is completely drained. When a laptop battery is completely drained, it can take a few minutes for the laptop to start up. If the caps lock light is also not working, it means that the laptop is not getting enough power to turn on all of its components.

Here are a few things you can try to fix the problem:

1. Plug in the laptop's power adapter and wait for a few minutes. Once the laptop has been plugged in for a few minutes, try turning it on again.
  2. Try resetting the laptop's BIOS. To do this, you will need to access the BIOS settings. The exact steps for accessing the BIOS settings will vary depending on your laptop's model. Once you have accessed the BIOS settings, look for an option to reset the BIOS to default settings.
  3. Replace the laptop's battery. If the laptop's battery is old or damaged, it may need to be replaced.

If you have tried all of these steps and the laptop is still not working, you may need to take it to a repair shop.

Here are some additional tips to help you prevent your laptop battery from draining completely:

• Unplug the laptop's power adapter when you are not using it. This will help to prevent the battery from draining.
  • Set the laptop's power settings to conserve power. You can do this by going to the Control Panel and clicking on "Power Options."
  • Avoid using the laptop in hot or cold environments. Extreme temperatures can damage the laptop's battery.

Reply generated with AI.