Sometimes PS3 consoles, when connected with an HDMI cable to the TV to play video games, display a Mode not supported message. This FAQ will show you how to get rid of this error message.
To fix the error when connecting a PS3 with an HDMI cable:
Hook up your PS3 to your TV with the HDMI cable.
Now, when you turn on your PS3, hold the power button on the PS3 for 5 seconds.
- It will reset the PS3 video options and recognize the HDMI connection.
- It will then search for the correct resolution settings on the TV.
- Press X to confirm.
- Mode not supported samsung tv
- Ps3 mode not supported
- Mode not supported samsung tv ps3
- Filezilla dark mode > Guide
- PS3 not supported [solved] > PS3 & PS4 Forum
- Samsung reset code: keypad, factory settings, number > Guide
- Itzz a7aa.com dark mode > Guide
- Ps3 recovery mode > Guide