Can Anyone help with ipod nano 8GB

Closed
Darcy - Sep 5, 2008 at 06:27 AM
 Twinkle2985 - Oct 3, 2009 at 06:27 AM
Hello, can anyone help? I brought an ipod nano for my daughters birthday it is brand new (Apple) but there was no disc with it I am not sure if it should have a disc with it but when I plug it in to my laptop it is just saying connect a device and it does not recognize the ipod is plugged in. What do I do? Can someone help?

13 responses

on my ipod...i got some games..it said it sncrynized or watever ..but i dont c any new games...can some1 help..plzz!!
Download Itunes from apple and setup from there. Then you can drag and drop ur music into the ipod using that.
Hi thanks for your help! I have downloaded itunes from Apple but I am now unable to find the programme on the computer?
Go back to the apple website and click download again. Look to see where it is saving it to then just follow that and it should be there.
When im downloading things I usually save it to desktop just for the ease of finding the item.
Hello people im having some trouble puting videos onto my ipod, when i put them into my video libary on itunes then look to play them on my ipod they are not there even though it says that they have been put on and even took up space on my memory i have friends with the same problem please can someone help me?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
first of all you go to apple.com and download itunes it will give you the steps
hello! i know what u can do! you do not have to have disc
to charge/install music on ipod nanos you plug it in then
itunes will pop up then........ its had to say but please conntact
me and ill tell u from there. thank you!
its in the listen to music mode and the lock mode is on and i can't get it off the lock mode, its also like froze....

help me
Heeey Matt! Is your Ipod still frozen? Well if you still have the manual, it should say that when your Ipod freezes or something like that, Slide the Hold switch to HOLD and back again. Then press both the Menu and Center buttons for about 6 seconds, Until the Apple logo appears. Your Welcome!
Hi matt. iof your ipod froze, just hold down the middle button for one second.. still holdo\ing it, press and hold the menubutton for 6 to 10 seconds. then the screen shopuld turn black and after a few seconds a white apple should appear and the i-pod will restart and go back to normal. this happened to me before and i had to return it. then i got another one and the same thing happened. so i did this and it worked. :)
-cassidy
Twinkle2985 > Cassidy
Oct 3, 2009 at 06:27 AM
That worked spot on! Thank you, was starting to panic lol
My iPod is not working.so please i request u to help me.
just download some itunes and connect your ipod and then your ipod will appear in itune.
if u have a video in your document just convert it into video file of itunes u can search the convert in google then if u already convert it just drag it to itunes library and then connect your ipod just make sure that u have an itunes then go to movie in the ipod then click the box that listed there then apply or sync..........
i had same problem.turn the hold button on top of ipod on then off.press and hold menu and select buttons simultaneously until apple logo appears.then press play button.mine re-started straight away.
just download and install itunes on ur computer and connect ur ipod and the ipod icon will appear on ur itunes library!!!!!!
I have the same problem. do you have a resolution???