Some of the pictures not clear

Closed
hadi - Feb 28, 2010 at 02:51 AM
shssadjadi Posts 2 Registration date Sunday February 28, 2010 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2010 - Feb 28, 2010 at 04:09 AM
Hello dear
why I can`t see some of the pictures on internet clear?
I could see all the pictures clear yesterday but it suddenly happend
and I just can see some of them blur.
I guess it`s not related to graphic card and some of logos or something like this are not clear.
how may I resolve this problem?
please help me
thanks

3 responses

mikethedike Posts 158 Registration date Saturday August 16, 2008 Status Member Last seen September 22, 2012 41
Feb 28, 2010 at 03:07 AM
Couple of questions.

1) Is it the same if you open an image from your hard drive?

2) Can you right click on some of the images and state if it happens mostly with .gif or .jpg images?

3) Is the text also blurry or is it sharp?

4) Are you using magnify when browsing? Look at the bottom right corner of Internet Explorer and see if it says 100%

also i would like you to carry out the following steps

Try opening Internet Explorer, go to Tools>Internet Options>Advanced. Scroll down to "Multimedia" and uncheck "Enable automatic Image Resizing"

2nd step

goto Programs>Accessories>System Tools>Internet Explorer (no add-ons). See if things are still blurry there

awaiting comments

Melisio Mascarenhas
mikethedike
mumbai India
shssadjadi Posts 2 Registration date Sunday February 28, 2010 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2010
Feb 28, 2010 at 03:32 AM
hello dear
thanks for your reply.
1-no,just on the internet.
2-I guess it happened for just (.jpg) because when I saved google logo (.gif) it`s clear.
3-no. texts are clear and sharp.
4-no I never use it. it`s 100% .
finally I did what you said but I`m really sorry,nothing happened.
I want to send you a picture that I captured from one website to show you what exactly are happening,
but I don`t know how may I do that.
thanks
shssadjadi Posts 2 Registration date Sunday February 28, 2010 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2010
Feb 28, 2010 at 04:09 AM
hello dear
I found how may I resolve this problem temporary.
when I right clicked I found an option called (show all images in orginal quality)
it helped me to see pictures clear the same as before this problem.
how may I resolve this problem forever?
thanks