Registration date
Sunday June 20, 2021
Status
Last seen
August 16, 2021
- Jun 20, 2021 at 10:37 PM
 Deemo - Apr 12, 2022 at 06:17 PM
Hello,

Recently my Facebook account was disabled for 72 hours for violation of Facebook community standard which I'm not aware what I have violated. So I click the REQUEST REVIEW on Facebook to review of what I had violated.
Then I was brought to Security Check page with my phone number to verify my identify but everytime I send the code there was an error sending SMS that appears and telling me to check the phone number and try again at the same time I am receiving the code on my phone.
Is this a bug on Facebook or I'm just doing something wrong?

Please help guys.

23 replies

I'm annoyed that "David" left a useless answer so quickly with no follow up, and that NO ONE has figured this out yet. You'd think Facebook itself would be even slightly aware of this thread or the problem in general. I'm even MORE frustrated seeing how this still hasn't been solved....
Anyone with any joy solving this? I have had the same thing for four days now and there is zero way to contact facebook and yet they will delete your account because a fault on their system! Seems absolutely ridiculous! Cant believe it is happening.
I am having the same problem. I can't get in to my account because it says there is an error sending the code but at the same time I receive the code.
Hi everyone, just an update with my account... I decided to leave it for a few days, then when I tried again, IT WORKED, I was able to enter the verification code into Facebook. However, I received the same response as Kasamiko, where it has been left too late for a review and it has been disabled. Unfortunately, it looks like even if you are able to enter the verification code, Facebook won't look into your account to restore it. I decided to make a new facebook account, which that got banned too within a few days, as it had the same name as my original account that got disabled! I'm not sure if this is a coincidence, but a month or so later, my WhatsApp got banned too! I barely use WhatsApp, only to communicate with family overseas, so I really don't understand why that got banned, other than my phone number for WhatsApp was linked to my original facebook account and FB owns WhatsApp. Really frustrated at Facebook and how they're just disabling accounts for no apparent reason.
got my account back. The answer is to log into a VPN and change your location to another country (Israel). From there, for me, getting my account was a breeze, and I was locked out for over a week.

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Kasamiko
Registration date
Sunday June 20, 2021
Status
Last seen
August 16, 2021
Jun 24, 2021 at 11:57 PM
After several attempts to recover my account, this is the response I got from Facebook.

mikewzz
Registration date
Tuesday August 3, 2021
Status
Last seen
August 3, 2021
Aug 3, 2021 at 01:02 PM
Hey I'm wondering how you were able to get to past the SMS issue and get to this screen? Also have you been able to recover your account?
Sorry you didn't get your account back. Anyways, what worked for me was signing up for a VPN and chancing my location to Israel. This allowed me to go through the proper steps and get my account back.
kpranto
Registration date
Tuesday August 10, 2021
Status
Last seen
August 11, 2021
Aug 10, 2021 at 11:51 AM
I am also facing this issue. I received OTP code but there is no option to input OTP code. Facebook telling "could not send confirmation SMS. Please check the phone number and try again".

But I got the SMS code. Even I can change my account password through mobile phone number.

boj2001
Registration date
Tuesday August 10, 2021
Status
Last seen
August 10, 2021

Aug 10, 2021 at 04:43 PM
hello same problem please if you found a solution write it
my account will be deleted after 5 days
Icassie
Registration date
Sunday August 15, 2021
Status
Last seen
August 15, 2021

Aug 15, 2021 at 11:53 PM
Please if you get a solution tell me .. this just happened to me .. it’s really frustrating because there’s no place to put the code
SAME this has been an issue for a week for me. I'm receiving the code but there is nowhere to enter it. Can't find a solution anywhere. At least I know its happened to others :/
Same problem for me too :( sent an email days ago but no response yet
Did your account get locked? If not, I know the answer. The answer is, you must get a VPN. I found one for $35 unlimited on eBay called KeepSolid, but I believe any VPN will work. From there, I changed my location to Israel, and from there I was able to go through the process without issue.

A few minutes later I got access to my account back. Please try this and I hope you or other people reading are able to recover their accounts.
Navajochief69freedom
Mar 16, 2022 at 08:58 PM
Welcome to the free of speech country folks. not even in third-world countries, this happens. usa is nothing but a big Ear always listening to people, if you disagree with their politics thy will shut your mouth the land of the bullys
I found the answer, and am shocked that nobody else had commented this previously.

The answer is, you must get a VPN. I found one for $35 unlimited on eBay called KeepSolid, but I believe any VPN will work. From there, I changed my location to Israel, and from there I was able to go through the process without issue.

A few minutes later I got access to my account back. Please try this and I hope you or other people reading are able to recover their accounts.

Literally, I thought my 12+ year old account was about to be lost for good, but I didn't give up. I thought I was going to give up, but I never did and eventually I got my account back. A week from now, I may have literally just moved on.

This is a happy day. People, please let me know if this works for you.
moustey1988
Registration date
Wednesday August 4, 2021
Status
Last seen
August 4, 2021

Aug 4, 2021 at 03:55 PM
Am having the same issue . any one with a genuine answer?
Kasamiko
Registration date
Sunday June 20, 2021
Status
Last seen
August 16, 2021
Aug 10, 2021 at 10:32 PM
Goodbye 9 years account! :(

Icassie
Registration date
Sunday August 15, 2021
Status
Last seen
August 15, 2021

Aug 15, 2021 at 11:54 PM
WTF so sad ???? im also facing this ... all I did. was I was just about to text someone
Kasamiko
Registration date
Sunday June 20, 2021
Status
Last seen
August 16, 2021
7 > Icassie
Registration date
Sunday August 15, 2021
Status
Last seen
August 15, 2021

Aug 16, 2021 at 06:17 AM
Unfortunately my account was permanently deactivated.
Blocked Profile
Aug 11, 2021 at 02:51 AM
Hi, Use your customer's name.
Confirm important details
Include a phone number to call for further information.
Give customers an option to confirm, cancel or change their appointment via text reply.
Keep it short and sweet.
Give them an option to opt out.
Icassie
Registration date
Sunday August 15, 2021
Status
Last seen
August 15, 2021

Aug 15, 2021 at 11:55 PM
Please did this work .. I’m really stranded
same problem - I get code but cant put code anywhere
Icassie
Registration date
Sunday August 15, 2021
Status
Last seen
August 15, 2021

Aug 15, 2021 at 11:56 PM
Same here ???????????? please if you get a solution share... I’ve watched all YouTube videos looking for this but to no avail
Haze > Icassie
Registration date
Sunday August 15, 2021
Status
Last seen
August 15, 2021

Sep 19, 2021 at 11:55 PM
Did you find a solution?
Has anyone found a solution?
I have the same problem
I'm glad I'm not alone! I've tried every help form out there to request a review and they all send me to this security code screen, which I can't get past. 18 days until my account is deleted, along with a business page I spent thousands of advertising dollars on and also an advertising account. I was hacked and it seems it was easier for the hackers to charge thousands to my advertising account than it is for me to prove who I am.
Exact same thing is happening to me. Literally nothing I can do?!
Danielson > Bec1992
Nov 20, 2021 at 09:49 AM
I'm in the same situation, I do not know what to do….
Have you had any progress recovering your account?
Has anyone found a solution for this? Really frustrating!!
Hello,
I have same problem but I don’t care about fb its not important to me but the big problem that i cant log in to my instagram because the issue in fb thats mean i will lose both accounts,, instagram and Facebook

System Configuration: iPhone / Safari 604.1
GIVE ME ANY SOLUTION PLEASE SAME PROBLEM\
Error Sending SMS
Could not send confirmation SMS. Please check the phone number and try again.
Facebook is proving themselves to be a massive joke.