Registration date
Sunday June 20, 2021
Status
Last seen
June 24, 2021
-
 rockingtf -
Hello,

Recently my Facebook account was disabled for 72 hours for violation of Facebook community standard which I'm not aware what I have violated. So I click the REQUEST REVIEW on Facebook to review of what I had violated.
Then I was brought to Security Check page with my phone number to verify my identify but everytime I send the code there was an error sending SMS that appears and telling me to check the phone number and try again at the same time I am receiving the code on my phone.
Is this a bug on Facebook or I'm just doing something wrong?

Please help guys.

3 replies

Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
July 23, 2021
Hello, if you haven't received your Facebook Code, have a look at this article which explains what to do.

You can also follow the steps here on the Facebook support page if you created your account with a mobile device.

Regards
Registration date
Sunday June 20, 2021
Status
Last seen
June 24, 2021

Hello David,

I received the code but Facebook keeps telling me that it could not send SMS because the mobile number is invalid. There is no way I can enter the code I received via SMS.

WBR
Registration date
Sunday June 20, 2021
Status
Last seen
June 24, 2021

After several attempts to recover my account, this is the response I got from Facebook.

I am having the same problem. I can't get in to my account because it says there is an error sending the code but at the same time I receive the code.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!