I CANT LOG IN!

Closed
DEVILDOLL(MPF) - Nov 21, 2008 at 03:47 PM
 lucymom8607 - Mar 6, 2009 at 06:56 AM
Hello,
For the past 2 days Ive not been able to log into my Myspace! Im am cerain that Im typing in my correct address and password! It keeps saying to give the verification code, but when I type that in, it says that I tried too many times and it makes me wait 15min before I can try again! Ive tried at least 15 times and NO LUCK! I really dont knw what to do! Did I mess it up and how can I fix the problem? Please help!
~DEVILDOLL~

2 responses

rubrami281 Posts 164 Registration date Tuesday September 30, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 3, 2009 104
Nov 22, 2008 at 08:29 PM
Solution:

* If you're having trouble logging it, first make sure you're typing in all your info correct. Mistyping info wrong by just one letter will keep you from being able to log in. If you're still having problems, try clearing the cookies and temporary internet files from your computer. Sometimes lowering the browser security settings works too. Which browser are you using? Myspace is most compatible with IE 7, but Mac users should use Firefox for best results. Safari works too.

* Sometimes an error occurs when people try to create Myspace accounts. If that happened clear your cookies and cache and try signing up again in about 20-30 minutes.

* Some users may experience a delay after they have entered their email, password, and clicked login. This error could be caused by your firewall settings. If you currently have any type of firewall software running on your computer, simply disable the software during the login process. Then, once you have logged in and are able to view your homepage, you can re-enable firewall software and the site will be fully functional.

* If it's still not working make sure you can you find your profile on the site. If you can't find your profile, it might be deleted. MySpace deletes profiles if they violate the Terms and conditions. Deleted accounts can't be retrieved, so you'll have to make a new one if that's the case.

If you've tried all the steps above, go ahead and send an email to help@support.myspace.com and see if they can help troubleshoot. Specify your problem and be sure to let them know you tried all these steps listed here.
i can not log in my my space can u help seewhy not