Kareems Solution for No signal on Monitor

Closed
Truss - Mar 30, 2011 at 12:10 PM
 Blocked Profile - Mar 30, 2011 at 01:46 PM
Hello, His solution worked for me but was wanting to know why did his solution work? Please explain thank you.

1 response

Blocked Profile
Mar 30, 2011 at 12:24 PM
Hi,

What was his solution if you mention it then cab explain it else ask Kareem himself .

Thanks
Sorry about that, heres the link , Kareem answered right after.
http://ccm.net/forum/affich-35484-monitor-gets-no-signal-computer-won-t-boot
Blocked Profile
Mar 30, 2011 at 12:41 PM
Hi,

Actually doing this removes/drains static and present energy in the machine then when empty you can put back battery and connect adapter to start it.
Truss City Posts 3 Registration date Wednesday March 30, 2011 Status Member Last seen March 30, 2011
Mar 30, 2011 at 12:46 PM
Ok just so i understand, we're talking about the pulling of the power cord on the back of the Tower while holding the turn on button? Correct? Is this a power supply issue? Being the reason why this solution worked for me? Or? You said something about putting back battery, never had to do that, plz explain, Thnk you very much.
Blocked Profile
Mar 30, 2011 at 01:11 PM
Hi,

Normally on a desktop pc there you do it to drain the power from power supply capacitors so that when opening cpu you do not get electrocuted.You want experience it?Then power off a desktop pc take a testor remove power cord and put it there ,it will light up .For laptop to be able to drain the remaining energy battery removal is necessary .
Truss City Posts 3 Registration date Wednesday March 30, 2011 Status Member Last seen March 30, 2011
Mar 30, 2011 at 01:20 PM
Thank you for your fast response. So do i need to have something fixed or replaced either with my desktop pc or the monitor to prevent the issue i experienced?