Mouse goes from ecternal monitor to laptop

Closed
joselene - Mar 12, 2012 at 07:46 PM
 Blocked Profile - Mar 13, 2012 at 02:42 AM
Hello, I have a vista laptop and an external monitor. I have no problem with the external monitor. My problem is that my mouse goes from the external monitor to the laptop desktop. It is frustrating to constantly get the mouse to stay on the external monitor

Related:

2 responses

Big.Moe Posts 32 Registration date Tuesday March 13, 2012 Status Member Last seen March 19, 2012
Mar 13, 2012 at 02:06 AM
Hi,
Could you clarify your problem a little. You said that the problem is that your mouse does move from your external monitor to your laptop screen. Did you mean that is does not move from one monitor to the other? Or did I misread your issue?
Blocked Profile
Mar 13, 2012 at 02:42 AM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that Kioskea is a mutual aid community, all answers on the forum are provided by volunteers who give their time free to help solve issues.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users correspond showing mutual respect. Therefore, when requesting assistance, the use of polite expressions,as for elsewhere in similar circumstances, is appreciated. (please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc.)

https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

Please, copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.