Not working headphone

Closed
dipak.rana Posts 1 Registration date Monday October 29, 2012 Status Member Last seen October 29, 2012 - Oct 29, 2012 at 09:02 AM
Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 - Oct 30, 2012 at 12:44 AM
Hello,
I am using new headphone at this time. i have plug the headphone correctly . it can record my voice but it not give sound.
Please give me solutions

1 response

Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 69
Oct 30, 2012 at 12:44 AM
Hi dipak.rana,

As you mentioned, you bought new headphones and you can't hear any sound from them. Try your old headphone and see if you are getting sound. If your old headphone works fine then the problem is probably with the new headphone or there is a problem with the settings in the Operating System or sound card driver. Also check this new headphone with another computer. If this new headphone works fine with another computer try uninstalling/installing the sound card drivers and also check the audio settings in the Operating System.

If the above steps don't work or you need further clarification on the above steps, I would request you to reply to this message with the version of the Operating System you are using, the make (model) of the sound card in your machine and the make (model) of both the new and old headphones.

Please do write back to us.