I cant get my songs to my mp3 player

Solved/Closed
zach - Updated on Jan 13, 2019 at 11:49 AM
 Dean martin - Oct 11, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Hello,

I cant get my songs from itunes to my mp3 player or get the full songs. I got them from rhapsody(i kno its not a good site. I only used it cuz I got a coupon) and one song I got was listed as only 1:20 long in my file. I dont have an ipod its a Phillips mp3 player and no matter what I try I cant get the songs from itunes to my mp3 player. can someone plzz help me?
System Configuration: Windows XP
Internet Explorer 7.0
Related:

15 responses

I was having this same problem, but the solution I came up with was forehead-slappingly simple. I merely put the files on my MP3 player manually, using drag-and-drop from the itunes music file folder (not from within the program) to the device storage folders.

I can't say if this will work for all MP3 players (ours is a Sony walkman), as they need to be able to play m4a files. But after trying a dozen ways to get WMP to recognize the m4a, and trying to get itunes to recognize the players (including trying 3rd party addons which would have had to completely erase the player to start with)... I just figured I'd try just drag and drop and to my surprise, it worked perfectly, absolutely no problems. I'm listening to my itunes-purchased music on the MP3 player right now.
i tried that but it didn't work
thank you, you helped me out of sitting here for hours... martin