Dell Inspiron N5110 not working properly!!!

Closed
aniketrai Posts 1 Registration date Saturday July 27, 2013 Status Member Last seen July 27, 2013 - Jul 27, 2013 at 09:39 PM
Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 - Jul 28, 2013 at 02:31 AM
My laptop has been acting up lately. It would start up just fine but would become really slow and the programs would stop responding and then It would come up with the message that "Windows Explorer is not responding." Then when I try to shut it down it would just stay at the logging off screen with the circle spinning and spinning. The max it would correctly for is 5 minutes max. I am writing this from a different computer. Please help me.I have ran virus scans and disk's checks. I do not know what to do know. I also tried to restore the computer to a to a previous version but it stayed at the 'System Restore is initializing..." screen for a whole day!!!
Related:

1 response

Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 69
Jul 28, 2013 at 02:31 AM
Hi aniketrai,

There is a possibility some background applications are causing the Windows Explorer not to respond. You can try to disable all the background applications and check if this fixes the problems. Technically this method is known as "clean boot". Click here to find steps on how to perform a clean boot.

Do reply with results.

To know more about Dell's products, services and drivers & downloads, please go to http://dell.to/YBlak6