English language version on MSN pages on my computer

Closed
Aitezazuddin - Apr 21, 2015 at 11:56 AM
MaxStart Posts 339 Registration date Tuesday March 3, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen July 3, 2015 - Apr 21, 2015 at 12:36 PM
Hello,
I want my MSN page on this I-Pad and its contents may be opened in English language.i can't read French language.i am visiting Brussel and would leaving in a few days. I would appreciate if my request is approved. Thanks.

Related:

1 response

MaxStart Posts 339 Registration date Tuesday March 3, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen July 3, 2015 69
Apr 21, 2015 at 12:36 PM
When your MSN homepage or any other website you're trying to view is displaying only French, it usually isn't because something is wrong with the site. You may see strange and garbled characters in addition to the French words. To solve this problem, change your browser settings to English. You can manually change the language settings in your browser in under a minute.
on Safari:
Changing the language option within Safari by clicking the gear icon that represents the settings menu and select "Preferences." Click the "Appearance" tab and locate the "Default encoding" heading. Select your language from the dropdown menu and close the window to save your options. Navigate to the MSN homepage to make sure that the language settings have been updated.