Asus notebook T100T is not turning on correctly

Closed
M - Aug 1, 2015 at 03:34 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Aug 1, 2015 at 05:45 PM
Hello, my asus notebook T100T is not turning on correctly. The other day it said that I couldn't log into it because there weren't enough resources, so I went to back out and select my user again, but the screen went to black. It turns on and I can use the cursor but it's not showing anything else. I have let it die out, and I have charged it fully. At first it would show that I could turn it off fully, but it never did no matter how many times I tried. Then I decided to let it die and it kept doing that, so I let it die and stay like that for a few hours and charged it over night. The little light that said it's fully charged showed up and everything, but it still won't show anything but the cursor, and it detects my fingers when I touch the touch screen. Will some one please help with this? I've tried pressing ctrl-alt-delete but nothing has been happening. Please help
Related:

2 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Aug 1, 2015 at 04:21 PM
Try this

1. Remove the battery and cable.

2. Press and hold the power button for 58 seconds.

3. Replug and start.

Good luck
Oh my gosh, thank you so much. This worked. I can't thank you enough for this. You are very kind
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Aug 1, 2015 at 05:45 PM
You are most welcome, come back to CCM anytime, we love users who take time to give feedback.

By the way, the problem is due to what is called "Flea power" which accumulated surplus energy into the different circuits; the solution is to drain that power. Very recurrent in laptops.