Windows 10 crashed computer

Closed
nathang - Aug 6, 2015 at 06:57 PM
nathang75 Posts 1 Registration date Thursday August 6, 2015 Status Member Last seen August 6, 2015 - Aug 6, 2015 at 08:12 PM
Hello,
I just installed windows 10 on my computer and noticed it started getting slow so i backed everything up and continued with a restore i had a choice i could have went back to windows 8.1 or stay with windows 10 but i wouldn't be able to go back to windows 8.1 so i chose to restore with windows 10 and delete everything on the computer a fresh start i thought, everything went fine till the last step the blue screen came up and said sorry but cant find a mountable boot drive and reboots, it rebooted about 12 times and now my screen wont turn on or activate nothing like its not even hooked up i have a lenovo ideacenter never i mean never had a problem with this computer , i tried everything resetting the mobo.the cmos nothing works now any help would be apprieciated. thanks you

Related:

2 responses

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Aug 6, 2015 at 08:08 PM
You should have burned a bootable Windows DVD then you could have installed from it. It might be you made the wrong choice and tried to install in the restore partition instead of the C drive. Perhaps you can borrow an install DVD from someone or pay a PC repair shop to install Windows.

Good luck
nathang75 Posts 1 Registration date Thursday August 6, 2015 Status Member Last seen August 6, 2015
Aug 6, 2015 at 08:12 PM
thats what i thought but the screen wont even come on it stays in sleep mode i changed monitors to see if that was the prob. but its not it just wont turn on even with the oem disks the monitor does not activate