Account hijacked

Closed
salty - Oct 7, 2015 at 06:18 PM
 salty - Oct 7, 2015 at 06:58 PM
My account has completely been hijacked and i have personal information and essential information on it . Also several things are linked which are vital to me .
I have ad the account compromised and they have changed everything ,. Please help . I have tried the account recovery with no success

1 response

Blocked Profile
Oct 7, 2015 at 06:19 PM
Well you have placed us against the wall, as you have not given us any details concerning the provider. Have you contacted them?
Blocked Profile
Oct 7, 2015 at 06:20 PM
When you say you have tried, how long did you wait?
Oh Sorry ,. Gmail
Blocked Profile
Oct 7, 2015 at 06:28 PM
When was the last time you accessed the account, and who else would want to gain access?
last time was Sept 29th , and I dont know who would want access mmm ,. Everything has been changed .the recovery e.mail , phone number ect ect and a bizzare letter written to friends
Blocked Profile
Oct 7, 2015 at 06:49 PM
The best thing to do, is make the provider aware that you have lost control. It may take a little while, but they will take the matter seriously, and help out. It will NOT happen immediately. As for password security, try to choose a complex password that you will remember. Don't forget to use the Special characters like ! and ^ or |. I cannot provide any other direction but to make the provider aware ASAP!