MY START UP IS SLOW quilledunpalatably.dll

Closed
hoboH Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday November 22, 2016 Status Member Last seen November 22, 2016 - Nov 22, 2016 at 08:46 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Nov 23, 2016 at 05:55 AM
turn on computer pop up,, there was a problem starting (quilledunpalatably.dll THE
SPECIFIED MODUEL COULD NOT BE FOUND
Related:

2 responses

R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   155
Nov 23, 2016 at 03:04 AM
Hi HoboH,

I would recommend you to boot from a Windows installation drive and use the Repair option. Wait for the process to end and restart the PC. If booting is normal, download a antimalware software and check your system. If you have access to all the data, backup the most important files. I would reinstall Windows to solve all the errors and missing dlls.

Hope this helps

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,167
Nov 23, 2016 at 05:55 AM
Looks like a virus to me.

To help you and prescribe the remedy, I must make a diagnostic and to do so, I require a report.

1. Open this link and download ZHPDiag :
https://nicolascoolman.eu
(Don't be alarmed is the site is in French, it sometimes happens, the tool will take your system language and allow the download if you get a warning message, ignore it.) Click on the download button

2. Save the file on your Desktop.

3. Double click on ZHPDiag.exe and follow the installation instructions.

(For Vista, Win 7 and 8 users, click right to ensure you execute with admin right)

4. Double click on the short cut ZHPDiag on your Destktop.

5 Click on scan
Wait for the tool to finished (maybe a long time)

6. Close ZHPDiag.

7. To transmit the report, click on this link :

http://www.tinyupload.com/index.php

8. Search the directory where you installed ZHPDiag (usually C:\desktop\zhpdiag.txt).
9. Copy the url link obtained from tinyupload and paste it here in your reply.
Ambucias
Moderator and Virus/Security Contributor