Can not logg on my non Admin computer account

Closed
Deüce - May 12, 2009 at 12:59 PM
 Hakaluki | Updated answer - Jul 11, 2009 at 10:32 AM
Hey so yesterday at about 2 PM, i woke up to use the computer i try to login to my Computer user account to find everything blank but my backround picture still there, No start button no icons, And this same "virus scanner" wich i do not remember installing since i use a free version of AVG the program has no name.. but i can not click to stop scanning.. i get the beeping sound as if i am trying to click a window when more are popping up, so i can not move it click it, Close it Minimize it ect. So at about 400 problems wrong on the scan (you can see the scan being done) up comes about 300 windows...they continue to open.. they spam everything..i can not close them either if anyone has had or is having the same problem plz help... i am on safe mode at the moment.. spent 12 hours yesterday trying to fix it and system restore will not work either.
Related:

3 responses

cm420 Posts 33 Registration date Tuesday October 14, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 14, 2009 6
May 13, 2009 at 06:03 AM
I am sorry to tell you that your pc is infected by some kind of viruses!! May be you never update your pc and your antivirus! all you have to do now is to update and try to look for a better antivirus
1. Press CRTL+ALT+DELETE | It will open taskmanager
2. Make sure you are no Program TAB
3. Click on New Program or New activity (i dont remember what is says there) :)
4. Type in Explorer.exe
5. And all your desktop icons will come up and the start bar.
Enyoj.
Hakaluki | Updated answer
Jul 11, 2009 at 10:32 AM
1. Press CRTL+ALT+DELETE When u are logged in to the pc account | It will open taskmanager
2. Make sure you are ON Program TAB | The program TAB
3. Click on New Program or New activity (i dont remember what is says there) :)
4. Type in Explorer.exe
5. And all your desktop icons will come up and the start bar.
Enyoj.