Living in an Indian metro city gives you access to many privileges like the Bajaj Finance EMI card. This card allows you to pay for any expensive product from sites. Read this article to find out how to apply for a Bajaj Finserv EMI card directly from your phone.
How to apply for an existing online customer?
- First, log in to your customer portal account on the website.
- Then, you need to check your pre-approved offer on the Bajaj Finsery EMI Network Card.
- Then, apply for the EMI Network Card by clicking on the link.
- Finally, Pay the annual fee of Rs. 117 (inclusive of applicable taxes).
- Once the process is complete, you will receive an SMS confirmation.
How to apply for a new online customer?
- First, visit the Bajaj Finsery website, and navigate to the Insta EMI Card page.
- Then, provide your basic details, including your mobile number and date of birth.
- Then, check your pre-approved limit to proceed further.
- Verify and confirm your KYC details.
- Finally, activate your Insta EMI Card by paying a nominal joining fee of Rs. 530.
- Your digital Insta EMI card will get activated instantly.
- You can access your Insta EMI Card details on the Bajaj Finsery Wallet app.
How to apply for a Bajaj Finserv EMI Card in stores?
If you would rather not apply for your card online, you also have the option to do so by visiting the Bajaj Finserv branch nearest to you and filling out the application form. You can locate branches close to you using Bajaj Finserv's branch locator. According to the company, it has over 45,000 service branches across India.