Configure WinSCP: to save to an INI File
In this article we will show you how to configure WinSCP to save configurations to an INI file (instead of the Windows Registry).
To configure WinSCP to save configurations to an INI file:
Open WinSCP and go to the Preferences section.
- Next to "Other general options" click on the "Preferences" button.
- Go to the "Storage" section.
- In the right pane (Under Configuration storage) select "INI file (WinSCP.ini)".
- Click on OK to validate.
Any more network questions? check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- Winscp configuration file
- Winscp ini file example
- Winscp ini file
- How to open MSI file: on Mac, in Android, in Windows 10 > Guide
- Windows 10 (ISO) > Download - Windows
- Spellnumber for Excel > Excel Forum
- Winscp download > Download - File transfer
- Temp File Cleaner > Download - Cleaning and optimization