this software exists since 1996 and works on patented reboot-to-restore technology, so you can be sure of its effectiveness!
Deep Freeze is a backup and recovery software that protects your computer by disabling all changes made to the operating system. This software is useful for cases in which you don't wish to make permanent changes to your system or the documents stored on it. When enabled, Deep Freeze restores the settings that were in place upon activation.
- Preserves your computer configuration: With Deep Freeze, you shouldn’t worry about losing your data or settings. Each time you restart your PC, the program restores the computer back to its state.
- Prevents malware: Deep Freeze eliminates all malicious changes to your computer system including zero-day threats.
- Removes unauthorized software: Deep Freeze eliminates all programs installed without your permission.
- Remote launch: Launch the applications and programs installed on your computer remotely.
- ThawSpace: Create virtual partitions with important data even if there are no physical partitions available.
- Reduces IT support tickets: According to the research conducted by the developer, Deep Freeze lowers the number of IT support concerns by 63% meaning that with the software the workflow of the IT department and other departments will be more efficient.
How Does Deep Freeze Work?
Deep Freeze works based on a patented reboot-to-restore technology. It redirects information from the hard drive to an allocation table and leaves the original data whole. The redirected information on the allocation table is no longer important after the reboot of the computer.
Is Deep Freeze Free?
This is a free 30-day trial period of the program. After it expires you can purchase the full 3-year license for $65.
Is Deep Freeze Safe?
With Deep Freeze, worries of malware, slowdowns, file congestion, unauthorized applications, and hard drive degradation become a thing of the past.
- Compatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, and 2016 (32 and 64 bit)
- Minimum of 256 MB of system memory in the protected systems
- Requires 10% of the hard drive to be left as free space
Photo – faronics.com
- Deep freeze download
- Deep freeze free download - Best answers
- Download deep freeze - Best answers
- Kill deep freeze download - How-To - Software
- Deep Freeze® - uninstalling ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Deep freeze uninstall tool free download ✓ - Forum - System software
- Deep freeze remover download ✓ - Forum - System software
- I want to Uninstall Deep Freeze named DF5serv.exe :) ✓ - Forum - Windows 7