A handy password manager that can store all your passwords safely!
Memorizing and managing multiple passwords can be a tricky and tough task. KeePass Password Safe by Dominik Reichl can facilitate your life and store your credentials and passwords in one place and at the same time protect them. This is the KeePass download page.
- Security: KeePass Password Safe uses both AES encryption, ChaCha20, and Twofish to protect the user's password database. Notes, comments, and other information can also be stored in the database.
- Multiple User Keys: It is possible to decrypt the entire database with one and unique password. This method allows you to have a master password for the entire database. Creating a key file to access the database is also feasible. This means that without this file, access will be forbidden. This file can be copied to a USB drive, a floppy disk, or burnt on a CD.
- Export: Passwords list can also be exported to the format of your choice. For that, KeePass Password Safe supports TXT, HTML, XML, and CSV file formats.
- Portability: The advantage with KeePass Password Safe is that it is portable. No installation is required as it can run directly from a USB stick or hard drive. This way, no information is stored on the system to avoid any form of piracy.
How to use KeePass?
KeePass is quite simple to use. After downloading the application, you can click on File > New to create a new database and start adding your passwords. Check out KeePass tutorials to master the program.
Is KeePass free?
Yes, KeePass is open source and it is completely free to download and use.
Is KeePass safe?
KeePass is supported by the main encryption standards, such as AES and Twofish, so the software is considered safe and secure.
- Operating systems: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
- RAM: 128 MB.
- Required disk space: 2 MB
Photo – keepass.info
- Keepass download
- Keepass - Best answers
- You tode - Best answers
- Xvideoservicethief 2019 linux ddos attack free download for windows 7 - Forum - Facebook
- Duckduckgo download - How-To - Web
- Instagram photo downloader chrome - Guide
- Online movie downloader - How-To - Video
- Xvideoservicethief 2018 linux ddos attack online free download ✓ - Forum - Linux/Unix