Everybody wants to become excellent in keyboard typing. Dactylo
is an application developed by Gérard Ledu which is aiming at improving your typing skills.
- Multi keyboard: even developed by a French designer, Dactylo is not just reserved for French keyboard. It can work with Belgium, Canada or Switzerland keyboard.
- Guide: you should know that to control the keyboard, fingers are of great importance. Dactylo can guide your fingers during all exercises.
- Exercises: to be effective, Dactylo offers 19 kinds of different exercises to help you remember your keyboard and their control and ease. They have different levels of difficulty.
- Records: want to know your performance during the exercise, Dactylo can save your typing speed and can even record the mistakes you made during your exercises. That way, you can easily find your mistakes and correct them.
- Convenient: you can improve your performance since Dactylo can mask the indication of fingers you are using. It can also count the number of keystrokes per minute.
- Dactylo is available and can be downloaded for free.
- It is designed for everyone.
- You can compete with others by recording and comparing achievements.
- Dactylo can submit bugs for 95 and 98Windows operating systems.
Latest update on October 18, 2013 at 03:08 AM.