one of the best antivirus programs on the market!
With the increase in malware on the Internet, it is essential to install a good antivirus for your PC. In this sense, the AVG Antivirus software is one of the best tools to block various threats and protect your computer from cyber dangers. This is the AVG Antivirus download for Windows 10, and select previous Windows versions.
- Eradication: AVG Antivirus detects any suspicious files or programs trying to enter your computer. Whether it is spyware, adware, worms, viruses and trojans or other malware, the program will protect you from them.
- Intuitive and user-friendly interface: AVG Antivirus is easy to use. Indeed, it has a toolbar on which there are different functions, namely the state of the system, updates, resident protection, analysis, and many more.
- Email filtering: there is no risk that viruses will pass through mails if the computer system is equipped with AVG Email Scanner and AVG Resident Shield. These features perform checks in real-time of opened, executed, or even already saved files.
Is AVG Antivirus Free?
Yes, the AVG Antivirus free download is free to download. You can upgrade it to AVG Internet Security for full protection at a cost of $39.99.
Is AVG Antivirus Safe?
Yes, AVG Antivirus Software is a highly recommended antivirus. AVG’s antivirus software will protect your computer against malware, viruses, spyware, email phishing and ransomware. You can compliment AVG free antivirus with Avast Antivirus, and Avast’s malware removal tool.
AVG Antivirus System Requirements
- Operating system: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, XP, Vista
- CPU: Intel Pentium 1.5 Ghz or better.
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM (512 MB for XP)
- Available free hard disk spice: 950 MB.
Photo: AVG AntiVirus
- Avg free
- Avg free download - Best answers
- Avg download - Best answers
- Avg free - update failed - How-To - AVG
- PC slow after AVG downloaded - How-To - AVG
- AVG - Disable System tray notifications - How-To - AVG
- AVG - Disable sound events - How-To - AVG
- AVG- Disable the automatic file deletion feature - How-To - AVG