is an application for taking pictures with an iOS device and then, enhancing and retouching it to the best. It remains one of the rare editing apps for iOS devices offering professional tools. Several options of The Lab have been refined for this latest version. It can work on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. It is optimized for iPhone 5.
- Shooting: different kinds of advanced shooting modes are put at users' disposal. For instance, Camera+ can easily control the light and darkness the shot has to come out. Concerning shooting modes, the Timer helps to take pictures at a precise time (after a few seconds for example) and the Stabilizer to get the sharpest photos as possible.
- 1-touch filters: created by a renowned professional photographer, Lisa Bettany, users can easily add effects to a shot. Camera+ grants its users with more than 30 awesome filters with a simple tap on the screen. Pictures can be filled up with emotion with "So Emo" and get dirty with "Grunge".
- The Lab: this option enables to tweak photos and enhance them. Among others, it gives the ability to adjust color, intensity, saturation and tint. This application lets users improve any aspect of an image.
- Manage and synchronize: once edited, the shot can be shared online (Facebook, Twitter and Flickr). Camera+ also offers to manage any graphics file stored in the device. Synchronization with iCloud Lightbox is feasible.
- The application exists in several languages including English, French and Italian.
- It is a full-featured app.
- Nothing special to report.