ImageJ download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
ImageJ is a full-featured image editor designed by ImageJ and developed for Windows, Linux and macOS platforms. This is the ImageJ download page. Detailed below are some of its key features.
What are the key features of ImageJ?
- Supported formats: ImageJ is compatible with a wide range of image formats. This software supports TIFF, JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG, PGM, DICOM, and many other image formats. It can support additional formats with the installation of more than 500 plugins. You can also download Fiji with many bundled ImageJ plugins pre-installed.
- Editing: Multiple editing tools are available with ImageJ. For example, the user can draw freeform shapes, add some text and geometrical forms, such as ellipses or rectangles. It is also possible to crop, resize and rotate pictures.
- Retouching tool: With ImageJ, you will be able to retouch pictures, adjust contrast, sharpness, and brightness level, as well correct other parameters.
- Macros: this program is integrated with macros. It enables you to automate tasks and create personalized tools. Users can find no less than 300 macros available on the editor's website.
How to use ImageJ?
ImageJ has a simple graphical interface so you can easily get used to it. Explore the upper tool panel whereas the command panel is organized the same way as in [Paint] or [Photoshop] programs. Here’s the precise instruction on how to use the app.
Is ImageJ free?
ImageJ is an open source software and it is completely free of charge.
Is ImageJ safe?
ImageJ is virus-free and reliable software if you need some basic photo editing.
Around the same subject
- Imagej download
- Imagej software download
- Download imagej
- DaVinci Resolve 18 > Download - Video editing
- Minecraft: Java Edition > Download - Sandbox
- CapCut > Download - Video editing
- Download Google Play Store: PC, Android (APK) > Download - App downloads
- Snapchat > Download - Instant messaging