NBA JAM published by EA SPORTS(TM)
and developed by EA Canada is basketball video game with three modes of play. The gamer just have to select which one he wants. This version for iOS is released in November 2010 offering mobile phone owners the ability to play the game. Visual style and 3D models are high-resolution.
- Gameplay: rattling of the backboard can be heard when the gamer completes a shoot; he can even cheat. Gamers can play alone or with other online friends. NBA JAM brings gamers to perform outrageous slam dunks and ball catching on fire.
- Cheat codes: this is the feature that differentiates NBA JAM from other games of its genre. There is no rule concerning dunking. The game stacks up a wide range of shocking cheats that the player can perform. They can be selected or purchased or even downloaded directly in the JAM store.
- Game modes: NBA JAM offers three types of game mode. The first one is the single-player mode where the player can select from proposed team and directly dunks on the basketball court. The Classic Campaign enables to defeat teams to win the champ. The last one is the Local Multiplayer where gamers have to pit two famous players against two others.
- On Fire: NBA JAM gathers the most famous basketball players of all times in the world. For instance, let's cite Dennis Rodman, Scott Skiles and Detlef Schrempf. The NBA JAM play-by-play announcer, Tim Kitzrow is commenting all matches.
- NBA JAM is addictive and is all about "Boomshakalaka".
- This game is available in several languages.
Latest update on June 20, 2014 at 09:49 AM.