A good app for passionate book readers: you can have your favourite books everywhere without actually carrying it!
The Amazon Kindle app is a reader app that offers millions of books, magazines, newspapers, comics and manga. With the Kindle app, you can read, browse, and buy books only in a few clicks. Today, Kindle is one of the most famous reading apps that counts over 100 millions installations on Android and over 2 million ratings of the Apple store. Amazon also offers e-reader devices named Kindle, an homonym. In this article, we discuss the main features of the Kindle app, as well as some additional information.
Here are some of the Kindle app main features:
- Explore: with the Kindle app, you can read and browse the library anywhere, anytime. The database will show you metadata such as ratings, comments, other works from the same author. The catalogue has over six million books.
- Sync: another great thing about this app is that you can synchronize your library across devices - this also means that the app synchronizes automatically your progress and allows you to pick up where you left.
- Audible: because it is owned by Amazon, you can also find books with an Audible narration - this is quite handy when you want to know what happens next in the story but you can’t read because, for example, you are driving.
- Track your progress: the app has many small but great features, such as the possibility to track your progress.
- Interact: you can personalize your experience thanks to the interactive interface of the app. You can look up words, places, people, underline text, put bookmarks, take notes, and many more!
How Does Kindle Work?
The Kindle app has a simple and easy-to-use interface. Once you download it, you can connect with your Amazon account. You can browse books through the library and choose to add them to a wishlist or to buy them. Once the book is downloaded, you can enjoy it, and even delete it - all of your library is saved to a cloud, thus allowing you to download it again later. You can also find the ebooks you bought on Amazon.
Is the Kindle App Safe?
It seems that the Kindle app doesn’t have a history of security issues. Actually, you can also read in an offline mode, once the book is downloaded.
As always, we recommend choosing a strong password that is different from your other accounts on the web.
Is the Kindle App Free?
You can download the app for free. Some of the books, newspapers, magazines, comics, and manga are available for free as well. However, you have to pay for most of the books on the Kindle app store, or you can choose to subscribe to Kindle Unlimited for $9.99 a month and get more books for free, as well as some special offers.
In order to run the Kindle app an Android 5.0 and up is required, or iOS 12.0 or later for Apple users. The app is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. There is also a version of the Kindle app for PC. You can use the same link for the Kindle app for Mac.
- How to Read Articles and News on Kindle
- Tips and Tricks for Using the Amazon Kindle App
- Amazon Kindle HD Lifehacks
Images: Amazon/Google Play
- Kindle amazon
- Kimdle - Best answers
- Amazon Kindle HD - Allow the installation of application from unknown sources - How-To - Mobile
- How to Use Amazon Kindle Fire HD: Tricks and Lifehacks - How-To - Mobile
- Tips and Tricks for Using The Amazon Kindle App - How-To - Apps
- Amazon kindle news - How-To - Hardware
- Amazon Cuts Kindle Prices for Decennial - News