Defend yourself against USB infections with Amir Antivirus!
Amir Antivirus is a specialized malware cleaner that protects and prevents damage via USB drives. While it's very effective against a wide range of viruses, it's USB scanning feature stands out most for its ability to protect your computer in the case of a USB drive infection.
It regularly scans your PC and USB for viruses and fixes any issues immediately. The cleanup feature also removes temporary files and deletes all remaining, potentially harmful files from the Recycle Bin.
This program doesn't require installation and can be run directly from the folder. However, keep in mind that this program does not automatically update. So to keep your virus definitions up-to-date, you'll need to download the new executable file.
- Amir antivirus
- Kaspersky antivirus online scan - How-To - Kaspersky
- Best usb antivirus - How-To - Viruses
- How to activate eset nod32 antivirus for free - How-To - Antivirus
- Antivirus offline update - How-To - Antivirus
- How can i delete virus from my computer without antivirus? ✓ - Forum - Viruses/Security