This is a great app for people who type a lot on their phones and offers some nice customization possibilities.
Microsoft Swiftkey Keyboard is an intelligent keyboard app designed for Android and Apple devices. The goal of the keyboard is to learn and adapt to your writing style in order to allow you to type faster. The app has over five million installs on Android. In this article, we discuss some of the keyboard’s main features, as well as some additional information.
Here are some of the app’s main features:
- Fast and accurate: the keyboard learns from your writing style and suggests you the next word. Misspellings, missed spaces, and missed letters are quickly detected - the app then makes you a better suggestion.
- Swipe typing: if you are having difficulty tapping the exact letter and you are tired of going back to replace it, then you can just slide from one letter to another with your finger to use the swipe typing feature.
- Customize: you can design or just choose between hundreds of keyboard themes. You can also personalize the Toolbar by adding GIFs, Clipboard, Translator, Stickers, to quote just a few.
- Supported languages: there are over four hundred supported languages to choose from the Swiftkey Keyboard settings.
How Does Microsoft Swiftkey Keyboard Work?
Microsoft Swiftkey Keyboard is pretty easy to use. Once you download and install the app, it will automatically replace your current keyboard. To use Flow (swipe typing) you just have to slide from one letter to another. The app will make you word suggestions and you just have to tap on the right word to insert it when it appears. You can also switch between Flow and typing whenever you want, without having to deactivate any option. If you want to learn how to use all the features, we suggest checking the official guide.
Is Microsoft Swiftkey Keyboard Safe?
Is Microsoft Swiftkey Keyboard Free?
You can download and use this app for free.
To run Microsoft Swiftkey Keyboard on you device, you need Android 5.0 and up, or, for the Apple version, iOS/iPadOS 11.0 and later. The app is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
Images: Apple store
- Microsoft swiftkey download
- Microsoft swiftkey keyboard download - Best answers
- Keyboard - Best answers
- Swiftkey keyboard emoji update - How-To - Instant Messaging
- How to type @ on keyboard - Guide
- Keyboard won't type letters - Guide
- Keyboard only doing shortcuts - Guide
- Keyboard arrows not working - Guide