It is the essential tool for creating 3D renders from Autodesk!
What is Fusion 360? Autodesk Fusion 360 is a cloud-based full-featured software for 3D modeling, CAD, CAM, CAE, and PCB from the same developer as AutoCAD. You can use Fusion 360 for product design, engineering, 3D modeling, innovative and generative design and so much more. This is the Autodesk Fusion 360 download page.
- 3D CAD: Free up your imagination and create 3D models and design iterations with ease. Use 3D simulation to test your designs and avoid costly defects.
- Integrated CAD + CAM: Avoid additional costs and use HSM technologies to create high-quality CNC machined parts, 3D metal details, and other technical manufacturing pieces.
- 2D designs: Instantly turn your 3D models into 2D drawings and use them with your collaborators to annotate them and use them for any kind of documentation.
- Product data management: Thanks to the intuitive PDM (Product data management) tool you can use and collaborate on your designs in real-time with colleagues from all over the world.
How does Fusion 360 work?
Fusion 360 functions as a full-featured software to create and manage 2D and 3D designs and models with the help of the 3D CAD, CAM, and CAE tools. You can consult Fusion 360 tutorial program to start using the software and making the most out of it.
Is Fusion 360 free?
Fusion 360 comes with a free 30-day trial period. After it expires, Autodesk Fusion 360 price is $42 per month. If you are a student or a school professor and you need Fusion 360 for educational purposes, you can get it for free for at least 1 year. Fusion 360 hobbyist version is also free of charge if you just like to create non-commercial designs and manufacturing projects.
Is Fusion 360 safe?
Autodesk Fusion 360 is a secure and safe software, though we still recommend you to read its privacy statement before downloading the program.
OS: Windows 8.1, 10
CPU: x86-based 64-bit processor (e.g. Intel Core i, AMD Ryzen series), 4 cores, 1.7 GHz or greater; 32-bit not supported. ARM-based processors partially supported via Rosetta 2 only
Graphics card: DirectX11 (Direct3D 10.1 or greater)
Dedicated GPU with 1 GB or more of VRAM
Integrated graphics with 6 GB or more of RAM
Disk space: 3GB
Display resolution: 366 x 768 (1920 x 1080 or greater at 100% scale strongly recommended)
Fusion 360 is also available for macOS Big Sur 11.x*; Catalina 10.15; Mojave v10.14.
Photo – knowledge.autodesk.com
- Fusion 360 free download
- Fusion 360 download - Best answers
- Fusion 360 free - Best answers
- Xbox 360 dlc download jtag ✓ - Forum - Xbox 360/Xbox One
- God of war 3 xbox 360 download - Forum - Video Games
- Xvideoservicethief 2019 linux ddos attack free download for windows 7 - Forum - Facebook
- Duckduckgo download - How-To - Web