- Library (DLL)
- Library (DLL)
- Formatting / Partitioning
If you are looking for a fast and hassle-free option to root your Android device, KingRoot is the way to go.
KingRoot is a free software that grants access to the advanced settings of the root or superuser mode of your Android device. This will give you the opportunity to optimize the performance of your smartphone in a simple, yet safe way. You will obtain permissions to carry out modifications, such as the definitive elimination of unwanted pre-installed applications. The KingRoot app is compatible with Android version 2.3 or higher. This is our KingRoot APK download page.
- Get administrator power: This will give you access to settings that normally remain hidden and from which it is possible to modify interesting features.
- Uninstall bloatware : "Bloatware" refers to those applications that are pre-installed on our device and may consume a big amount of resources. Some of these apps are difficult to remove without having the right permissions.
- Improve your smartphone's speed and performance : By getting rid of all junk software, more resources become available for the applications you are actually using. Moreover, this has a positive effect on the battery life of your device.
- Simple user-interface: KingRoot is an application that is easy to use, due to the fact that each of the steps in the rooting process is guided. You will have your smartphone rooted in a few minutes!
How to Install KingRoot on Android
To use KingRoot for Android, you will first have to download and install the software on your device. Secondly, you will be prompted to to allow the installation of apps from unknown sources in the Android system settings. If you get an "Installation Blocked" message from Play Protect, you can safely go ahead and press Details > Install Anyway. Once the installation is complete, you can press Open to launch the app.
KingRoot download on the Play Store
KingRoot is not officially recognized by Google, hence it's not available for download on the official Play Store. You may be able to find applications with similar names that promise the same results, but these apps are imitations of doubtful origin and quality. The only completely safe way to install KingRoot on your mobile is through the APK file that we offer through this page.
Is it Free?
KingRoot is a free-to-use tool, without any additional costs or in-app purchases.
KingRoot is a lightweight-app that works with virtually every recent Android version. Your phone should support Android 2.3 or higher and have 15 MB free storage space.Even though we haven't tried this ourselves, there is reportedly also KingRoot Android 10 support.
If you prefer to root your Android phone from your laptop or computer, you can download the KingRoot PC application.
Images: © Official KingRoot.