The most widely used app for Covid vaccine certificates in the UK. The app can also come in handy when you want to schedule a medical appointment or order a prescription.
Developed by The National Health Service of the United Kingdom, the NHS app is a vaccine passport app that lets you link your vaccine data and have it at your fingertips. To use the app, you have to be registered with a GP surgery in England. This is the NHS app download page.
- Health record: Keep your health data in one place with the NHS app, including your blood type, allergies, test results, current medication, etc.
- Appointments: Book appointments at your doctor’s and add them to your calendar to stay organized.
- Repeat prescriptions: Order your previous prescriptions and check if the pharmacy nearby has them in stock.
- Medical advice: With the NHS app, you can find multiple medical answers and advice on various health conditions.
- NHS Covid passport: NHS lets you keep your vaccine passport within the app to easily travel and visit places that are restricted with a QR code.
- Organ donation: With the NHS app, you can register for organ donation in case of death.
How does the NHS app work?
The NHS app is not only a Covid-19 app and vaccine passport app, it is also a great number of health services. It works as your digital health notebook, where you can keep all your health data for the ease of your doctor and yourself. The NHS app can also help trace Covid-19 cases and stop the pandemic.
Is the NHS app safe?
Is NHS app free?
Yes, the NHS app is completely free of charge.
- Requires Android 5.0 and up
- Size: 56M
The NHS app is also available for iOS devices.
Photo – www.play.google.com