CapCut is a good option if you want a simple but powerful editor that is compatible with desktop computers and laptops.
Are you keen on using Instagram filters to 'edit' our photos and videos? You should be aware that you can get much better results elsewhere, without using complex software like Photoshop and Vegas Pro. There are many free-to-use editors out there with a broad range of editing options. The disadvantage is that most of them are exclusively available on mobile platforms. Luckily there is a way to use CapCut on a computer or laptop. This is our CapCut PC download page.
Enjoy the advantages that CapCut for computer offers you:
- It has multiple editing tools that allow you to customize your videos and photos in a comfortable and precise way, just as if you were using your smartphone, but directly on your PC. You can split the shots, change the playback speed, introduce animations, modify the background, add filters, and much more.
- CapCut offers different ways to adapt and modify the audio of your clips, including the possibility to add sounds or effects. In addition, it allows you to extract the sound from your videos and integrate it into others or even dubbing the voice.
- It has a extensive catalog of songs and exclusive hits that you can add to your projects.
- Using the Auto Subtitles feature you can create subtitles automatically through voice.
- Share your CapCut creations directly from the app to your favorite social networks such as TikTok, WhatsApp, Facebook or Instagram.
How Does CapCut on PC Work?
It is possible to use CapCut on your computer with a simple trick: by launching the APK file from an Android emulator on your pc. Just click the green Download button at the top of this page and you will receive a ZIP file containing the CapCut APK file, the BlueStacks Android emulator, and detailed installation instructions. Follow these instructions carefully and you will have CapCut running on your PC within a couple of minutes.
CapCut can be considered a user-friendly application.You can get busy by selecting New Project from the main window of the app. Thereafter you can import media content from your device or choose one of the available stock videos. To create a new montage you will need to add multiple video files and/or photos to the project. Unleash your creativity through a wide selection of editing tools. As soon as you are finished, you can export your creation by clicking on the icon shown in the below image:
Is CapCut Free?
Fortunately CapCut is a completely free editing software that can be used unlimitedly.
Is CapCut Safe?
- Operating System: Windows 7 or later.
- Processor: Intel or AMD.
- Memory: At least 4 GB RAM.
- Storage: 5 GB free disk space.