Pokémon Unbound for GBA (ROM) download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
You want to play Pokémon in a more complete, featured, and extended way? Pokémon Unbound will certainly please you with its innovative features and all its additional content. Here we offer you the required Pokémon FireRed ROM and the Pokémon Unbound patch. No matter if you’re a new Pokémon player or a genesis one, you will just love how playing this game is interesting, challenging, and fun.
The story takes place in Borrius, a region with a rich historical background. In the past centuries, the people living in Borrius had to deal with a great war against a foreign land. The time passed and there seemed to be no hope. To end the war, the foreign land king decided to summon a powerful force, the Borrian army was defeated by the ravaging weapon.
The whole Borrian army returned home frustrated and inner conflicts started against the Borrian king. Impressed by the forces the foreign king summoned, the Borian people tried to invoke the same dark force, but, fortunately, the king was fast enough to seal the force power.
The time passed, and many years later a mysterious organization called the “Shadows” wanted to unleash the obscure force. Through your journey, you will have to discover why such power is so heavily coveted.
- Amazing and powerful engine: The Pokémon Unbound contains a powerful battle engine bringing the Gen VIII combat system. It also contains lots of features that improve the overall gameplay experience such as letting you use all of the moves and abilities from Gen I to Gen VII, mega evolutions, X/Y capture experience, unlimited bag space, auto-run, daily raids. Many things await you to be discovered.
- Gotta catch’em all: In this Pokémon version, you will be able to catch all of the Pokémon from Gen I to Gen VII.
- Free to use HM: Hidden Machine, or HM for short, teaches a Pokémon a move that is usually used to clear obstacles or for transportation. In Pokémon Unbound, you will be able to have access and use all of the HM without needing to teach them to a Pokémon, instead, you only have to have a Pokémon that can learn the HM.
- Setup your difficulty: You want to fine-tune the game difficulty? With Pokémon Unbound you can choose one of the 4 different difficulty modes, from easy to insane.
- Countless missions: The game contains more than 75 missions you can complete, you can also track mission progress with the new mission log.
- Customize your look: Customize your character thanks to the 300 combinations of outfit colors, skin tones, and hair colors. You can now have the look you want.
- Crazy diversified content: Lots of minigames and diversified content await you too, including the Underground Mining, or the Safari Sniper. You will also be able to experience lots of different events in Borrius; some of them are daily, others can be found at specific locations in the day.
- Play Sherlock Holmes: Discover Borrius and all its mysterious secrets and puzzles you will be able to solve.
- An extended post-game experience: You will be pleased to know that hours and hours of content await you after the main campaign scenario including missions, chasing legendary Pokémon, and many more.
Graphics and sound
Pokémon Unbound offers a beautiful and coherent Pokémon universe using the Gen IV graphics, the Gen V interfaces, and a day and night system. A brand new universe awaits you!
A custom OST containing over 50 songs specifically composed for Pokémon Unbound has been composed. Your ears will be delighted.
Duration and game modes
As a solo adventure you will play about 25-30 hours before completing the main quest. If you want more content you can finish all the extras and play at least 80 hours.
There are no specific game modes but the game offers lots of diversified content, puzzles, missions, etc.
What do the reviews say?
Pokémon Unbound is considered to be one of the best Gen III Pokémon ROMs by many fans due to its combat system, its high customization, daily quests, and monthly rewards, and more!
Pokémon Unbound, as a ROM version of the FireRed version, can be considered rated 7+ like other Pokémon games.
Is Pokémon Unbound free?
Pokémon Unbound is free.
How to install and play Pokémon Unbound?
The installation is pretty simple, just follow the installation instructions below:
- Download: Download the file we provide you, it contains the Pokémon FireRed ROM, the Pokémon Unbound patch to be applied to the ROM, and the patch software tool.
- Unzip the file: Before using the files you have to unzip the zip file you downloaded.
- Patch the ROM: We will apply the Pokémon Unbound patch to the Pokémon FireRed ROM. Open the patch software tool, click on ‘Apply a UPS patch to a file', a window may open to let you specify both the ROM file’s path and the patch file’s path. Browse and select the Pokémon ROM file as the file to be patched, and the Pokémon Unbound as the patch file. Finally, click on ‘Apply Patch’ and here you have a valid Pokémon Unbound ROM.
- Play and chill: A GBA emulator such as Visual Boy Advance is required to play Pokémon Unbound patched ROM.
The Pokémon Unbound GBA ROM can be played on any operating system (Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, iOS) if you use an appropriate emulator.
- Pokemon unbound download
- Pokemon unbound
- Pokemon unbound gba download
- Pokemon xenoverse download > Download
- Pokemon firered download > Download
- How to play Pokémon games on Android > Guide
- Pokémon Uranium > Download
- Pokémon Emerald for GBA (ROM) > Download
- Subway Surfers
- Minecraft: Java Edition
- Among Us
- Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout
- Zuma's Revenge
- Candy Crush Saga
- Cyberpunk 2077
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
- Minecraft Dungeons
- DoubleDown Casino - FREE Slots
- 3D Tractor Simulator Farm Game (APK)
- Minecraft: Pocket Edition
- Jelly Splash
- Addons for Minecraft
- BINGO Blitz - FREE Bingo+Slots
- Frozen Free Fall
- eFootball PES 2021
- My Talking Pet
- Half-Life Alyx
- myVEGAS Slots
- Bloons TD 5
- TrackMania Nations Forever
- GSN Casino FREE Slots & Bingo
- Temple Run 2
- NBA 2K14
- Injustice: Gods Among Us
- Game of War - Fire Age
- Heads Off
- Plague Inc.
- Jackpot Party Casino - Slots
- Toolbox for Minecraft: PE
- Caesars Slots
- Looney Tunes: World of Mayhem
- Nintendo Switch Online
- Superman Mod for GTA IV
- Rocket League
- Kick the Buddy: No Mercy
- Run Sausage Run!
- Dr. Mario World
- Pokémon Masters
- CastleVille Legends
- Buildings for Minecraft
- Zuma Deluxe
- Icy Tower
- Where's My Water? 2
- Deer Hunter
- Grand Hotel Mania
- Little Alchemy
- QuickTouch - Automatic Clicker
- Brawl Stars
- Icing on the Cake
- Summoners' War: Sky Arena
- Candy Blast Mania
- Kerbal Space Program
- Backgammon Classic Pro
- Criminal Case
- Tux Typing
- One Punch Man: Road to Hero 2.0
- HighStreet 5
- Covet Fashion - The Game
- Teamfight Tactics
- Magic: ManaStrike
- GTA: San Andreas Patch
- Hide N Seek: MC Mini Game
- Backflip Madness
- Sky: Children of the Light
- DH Texas Poker
- Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
- All GTA Cheats
- Campus Makeover: Salon and Dress-Up Game
- Real World Soccer League
- NBA JAM by EA SPORTS(TM)
- Multiplayer for Minecraft PE
- GTA 1
- Masha and the Bear
- 8 Ball Pool
- Mouse Conversion
- PUBG MOBILE
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery
- Resident Evil 3: Raccoon City Demo
- Minecraft Earth
- Monopoly Slots
- Zone 4: Fight District
- Zynga Poker - Texas Holdem
- Happy Farm: Candy Day