Stitcher is one of the main podcasts platforms, where you can find your favorite shows, find the new interesting podcasts on any topic, download episodes and listen to them offline, as well as share the best episodes with friends. The app is completely free and has an extensive base of various shows.
What are the key features of Stitcher?
- Wide range of podcasts: from politics and healthcare to true crime, comedy, and sports.
- Easy to use: you can organize your podcasts and set the notifications to never miss a new episode.
- Possibility to download whole podcasts or just particular episodes to listen to them offline, when traveling on a plane or don’t have a strong Internet connection.
- User-friendly interface: you can easily find an episode or a podcast by typing the keywords, and see all your played and unplayed, downloaded, and liked on show pages.
- Option to subscribe to Stitcher Premium and have access to exclusive content from My Favorite Murder, WTF with Marc Maron, Conan O’Brien Needs A Friend, and many more Earwolf shows. It also gives you an ad-free listening experience.
How to use Stitcher?
Using Stitcher is easy. Once you downloaded and installed the app, simply open it, sign in with Google, Facebook, or your email address and type the name of the podcast you’d like to listen to in the Search tab or choose from the ones the app suggests you.
Is Stitcher free?
Stitcher is free to use. You can subscribe to a Stitcher Premium plan for $4.99 to get access to exclusive content and get rid of the ads.