Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp is a fun Nintendo game from the beloved Animal Crossing series, now available on mobile. In this version, the animals gather at a campsite where they can have fun with their neighbors and perform various activities. You can even decorate your own plot to your liking.
- You are the architect: To decorate your campsite, you'll find tents and motorhomes which can be used to decorate as you like. You can also add bonfires, hammocks, swimming pools, among other outdoor items. You can even arrange events such as concerts, contests, or even set up an amusement park.
- Meet the animals: This game features more than 100 cute animals that you will instantly fall in love with. As you wander around the world, you can interact with each and every single one of them and discover their quirky personalities.
- Make friends: Establish a bond with the characters in the game and create long-lasting friendships. Once you become close enough, you can invite them to visit your campsite. You can even connect with real-life friends who are also Animal Crossing players.
If you have played Animal Crossing before, you know that the games in this franchise are a feast for the eyes. Pocket Camp is no exception to the rule. This game’s graphics are simple, yet bright and colorful. You will come across tons of cute animals that are unique and carefully designed.
This game is designed as a single-player experience in which you can decorate your own campsite and interact with other animals. However, it does contain some social interaction as you can invite friends your friends and visit each other’s settlement. You can do so by exchanging friend codes. To find your own code, go to More at the bottom of your screen and then select Friends > Share your ID. It is also possible to connect to your friends by the means of their Facebook or Twitter accounts. Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp does not feature an offline mode, meaning that you need to have an active mobile or Wi-Fi data connection to enter the Animal Crossing universe.
What do the reviews say?
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp has been rated 72/100 on Metacritic (the review is for the iOS version but the versions are the same).
"Reviewing Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp feels like a necessary formality more than anything else. It's a game with over a year of hype behind it, the Nintendo seal of quality stamped on it, and it's from an IP that couldn't be more beloved. I'd recommend everyone giving it a shot, as you can play for quite a long time before hitting any kind of free to play limitations...". (TouchArcade)
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp has been rated with the PEGI 3 label. Thus, making the game suitable for all audiences
How to install Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp on your Android?
To install the Pocket Camp APK file on your Android device you will need to allow the installation from unknown sources. You can usually find this option under Settings > Security from the Android menu. You can also complete this process from the popup window that appears on some Android devices when directly installing an APK. Then, go to the Downloads folder on your phone and you will see the file ready to unzip and install.
- Animal crossing pocket camp download
- Animal crossing download
- Animal crossing free download android
- KMSPico > Download - Other
- Boot Camp > Download - Virtualization
- Five nights in anime download > Download - Adult games
- Grand Theft Auto V > Download - Action and adventure
- Minecraft: Java Edition > Download - Sandbox