AIPRM download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Introducing AIPRM (Artificial Intelligence-Powered Response Manager), a cutting-edge prompt management tool and library for ChatGPT. Get ready to conquer marketing, sales, operations, productivity, and customer support tasks in minutes! Boost your workflow, create engaging content, and captivate your audience with ease as you can source your input with fresh URLs.
What is AIPRM?
AIPRM stands for Artificial Intelligence-Powered Response Manager. It is an innovative prompt management tool and collaborative prompt library based on ChatGPT. With its assistance, you can swiftly accomplish various tasks related to marketing, sales, operations, productivity, and customer support. Previously time-consuming tasks can now be completed within minutes using the pre-designed prompts tailored for ChatGPT, Bard, Midjourney, and DALL-E 2. This tool streamlines and expedites your workflow, making generating effective content and engaging with your audience easier. Seriously, among all the other ChatGPT plugins out there, AIRPM seems to be a game-changer.
What are the key features of AIPRM?
- Tone and writing styles: You can completely choose and customize the tone and writing style that fits your need. That way, you don't need to rewrite the content from scratch, get better results in your style and voice, and keep producing more without losing momentum.
- Variables: While prompts are a useful starting point, using the same prompt for various situations can become challenging. This often results in spending more time editing the prompt instead of being productive. Fortunately, you can add different variables to your prompt templates to use them for multiple projects and add specificity without rewriting the core of your prompts.
- Live Crawling: One of the major limitations of ChatGPT or other plugins is that they cannot access the internet as input of a prompt, making it mildly reliable when you need to get fresh information. Gladly, AIPRM Live Crawling gives ChatGPT the ability to access specific website URLs. This enables the collection of text or source code from those sites, allowing for pre-training of ChatGPT with the desired information before responding to prompts.
- Private prompts: To save even more time, you can directly create your own custom prompts and store them in a list only you can access. Hence, you don't need to remember which one you used and ensure no one on the market can use it. In addition, you can fork existing prompts, make them private, and do what you have in mind without affecting the original prompt.
- Private lists: If you cannot use private prompts, you can still use private lists and store the prompts you often use in an easy-to-access dedicated location.
- Verified content: All the prompt templates available have been tested in multiple inputs and styles and are actively maintained through close collaboration between AIPRM's engineers and prompts' authors. That way, you can enjoy what is considered "production-level templates" right away.
- Momentum conservation: Instead of manually rewriting prompts or asking everyday actions to AIPRM, you can take advantage of built-in actions like Clarify, Exemplify, Expand, Explain, Rewrite, Shorten, Summarize, and others.
- More: Depending on your needs and the plan you select, you will get more tools to manage your teams, such as profile customization, co-authoring, first access to features and benefits, and more.
How to use AIPRM?
AIPRM is an extension of ChatGPT, so you may need to create an account during installation.
- Download and add the extension to your web browser.
- Grant the required permissions and connect AIRPM with your ChatGPT account.
- Launch AIPRM from your plugin list.
- (Optional) Browse the different prompts based on your needs, and select one of them.
- Once selected, the model will appear at the bottom of the page, and the optional field parameters will be displayed. The default AIPRM model will be applied if you don't select anything.
- Select the Output language, the Tone, and the Writing Style.
- Type your request, keywords, or what is needed based on the models you selected and launch the prompt generation.
Consulting the various tutorials on the official website is also a great way to start. Still, you can also check the dedicated blog, forum, and guidelines about how to write (public) prompt templates for AIPRM.
Is AIPRM free?
You can access the free version and the basic features, which are satisfying. But if you want to get more from AIRPM, you can look at their various paid plans.
Is AIPRM safe?
- Aiprm chrome extension
- SaveFrom.net Helper > Download - Video downloads
- Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS > Download - Other
- Where are Chrome extensions stored: Mac, Windows 10, Linux > Guide
- Enable WebGL Chrome: 2022, Mac, Android > Guide