AnkiApp download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
AnkiApp is a handy application that can help you to learn anything, from the Chinese language to Medicine postulates, with the help of memory flashcards.
What are the key features of AnkiApp?
- Spaced Repetition (SRS) technology: This AI-powered feature helps you to learn more during each study session and suggests studying a specific subject based on a detailed analysis of your progress.
- Graphical interface: AnkiApp lets you use various colors, underlines, lists, and so many more tools to create your flashcards.
- Photos import: You can create cards using the photos from your cell phone camera. To do so, simply import them.
- Follow your progress: AnkiApp also analyses your progress and shows it to you in graphs and charts.
- Share: Send your flashcards to your friends and receive theirs to study more!
- Text-to-speech: The app has a TTS (Text-to-Speech) built-in function that allows you to listen to your cards in English or other languages.
How does AnkiApp work?
Once you have downloaded the app, launch it and start creating your decks by clicking on Create Deck. Give it a name (eg “Thermodynamics”) and start creating cards by filling in the information front and back. After it’s done, you can start learning your subject!
If you'd like to get rid of some AnkiApp decks, click on Browse and then highlight the cards you want to reset. Choose Reschedule and click on Place at end of new card queue.
Is AnkiApp free?
AnkiApp is free to download and use.
Is AnkiApp safe?