Duolingo download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Duolingo is a free trending language learning app with which you can easily learn a second or third language. The method of learning is immersive, allowing you to pick up new vocabulary and new expressions with ease. The app tests your memory through a variety of tasks, such as matching definitions, fill-in-the-blank sentences, and conjugations. After each task, you can see your score and, if you succeed, move on to the next step.
What are the key features of Duolingo?
- More than 35 languages, including Spanish, German, Chinese, Hebrew, Turkish, Arabic, and more.
- The courses can be taken online from the website or from your mobile application.
- Your progress will be tracked so that you can pick up each day from where you left off.
- Fun game-like lessons.
- Learning through all 4 types of language proficiency skills: speaking, reading, listening, and writing.
Is it free?
Duolingo is free to download, though it contains some in-app purchases.
- Google Classroom
- Hot Potatoes
- Arabic Typing Tutor
- IQ Trainer
- Scratch 3
- English-French Larousse Dictionary
- English to Hindi Character Converter
- Drawing For Children
- Rapid Typing Tutor
- Chinese Character Stroke Order Animator
- Science Quiz
- Learn To Speak French
- Learn To Speak Japanese
- Learn To Speak Chinese
- Khan Academy
- Ray's Spelling and Word Games