Webull download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Webull is an electronic trading platform. With Webull you can trade stocks, exchange-traded funds and options, and more.
What are the key features of Webull?
- Zero Commission when you trade Stocks, ETFs, and Options.
- Zero per contract fee when you trade options.
- Zero minimum deposit requirements for brokerage accounts and IRAs.
- You can trade Cryptocurrency and access real-time data.
- Free Level 2 Advance (Nasdaq TotalView) Access.
- Webull supports pre-market and after-hours trading sessions.
- Access to in-depth analytic tools and charting software.
- Practice and explore trading with Paper Trading.
- Webull's stock screener allows you to research investment opportunities.
How to get free stocks on Webull?
As of January 2021, if you are a U.S Citizen, there are two ways of getting free stocks (valued between $8-$1600) on Webull:
- When you join and fund a Webull brokerage account
- When you refer a friend successfully (they also fund a brokerage account), you get 2 stocks. This is per friend that you refer to Webull, so if you refer more friends, you get more stock.
It is important to note, that whilst the stocks are valued between $8-$1600 at the time of purchase, their actual value may be less than $8. Many users have found that the free stocks that they receive tend to be much closer to $8 and very, very rarely $1600.</bold>
Is Webull safe?
Yes, Webull is a safe stock trading app. They are regulated by the SEC and FCA. However like with any brokerage app, or trading app your capital is at risk. There is no guarantee that you will make money, and there is a high chance that you will lose money.