Binance download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Binance is the world’s largest cryptocurrency marketplace where you can buy, sell, and store your crypto assets, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, and many more. Note: For the U.S. market, you need to download the US app. This is the Binance download for Android.
- Supported cryptocurrencies: With Binance you can buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Link, Tezos, Cardano, Binance Coin, and other 200 cryptocurrencies.
- Buy and sell: Buy, sell, exchange cryptocurrency with Binance app by simply adding your bank card to your account.
- Earn interests: Earn money from your crypto assets and keep an eye on the highest interest rates that beat traditional savings accounts.
- Notifications: Set alerts when the price on certain coins moves to always keep updated about daily prices and trends.
- Two modes: Depending on whether you are a beginner or a pro in crypto, you can switch between Lite and Pro interfaces with just a tap.
- Recurring buy: Want to purchase crypto on a regular basis? Set up the recurring buy option and choose how much you want to buy and how often.
- Send, receive and spend Bitcoin: Send and receive crypto from friends and family, use the Binance card to spend your Bitcoin or BNB at various merchants, and more.
- Multilingual support: If you experience problems while using the app you can contact customer support 24/7 and have a live chat with a specialist in one of 8 languages, including English, Chinese, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Turkish, Korean, and Vietnamese.
How does Binance work?
Binance works both as the largest crypto marketplace and as a personal crypto wallet. You can use it to store, exchange, buy and sell your crypto assets, as well as analyze the market, and current interest rates. To start using the app, simply create an account, and complete the identity verification. After you submit your details, the security system will take some time to verify you. How long does Binance verification take? It normally takes 1 hour but in peak times can take up to 36 hours. When the process is completed, add a debit or credit card and start to buy and sell crypto. If you are a beginner, choose the Lite mode or stick to the Pro if you are familiar with Binance crypto exchange, Binance wallet, etc.
Is Binance legit and safe?
Binance takes security seriously and protects your crypto assets by Secure Asset Fund for Users (SAFU Funds) so your funds should be safe in this wallet.
Is Binance free?
Binance is free to download and use, though there are some fees:
- General: 0.1% spot trading fee; 0.5% Instant Buy/Sell fee. If you hold a BNB account, the Binance fees will be automatically deducted from your account.
- To view the Binance withdrawal fees, visit its fee structure page.
- Check the Binance US fees here.
- Requires Android 5.0 and up
- Size: Varies with device
- If you’d like to compare Binance vs Coinbase, check out the Coinbase download page.
- Learn more about history of cryptocurrency.
Photo – play.google.com
- Binance app download
- Binance free download
- Binance app free download
- X videostudio video app download > Download
- Youtube app download for pc > Download
- Live sports tv app download for pc > Download
- Play store app download and install > Download
- Capcut app download for pc > Download
- Checksoft Home & Business
- Bank Account Tracking
- Income Tax Calculator
- Forex Market Hours Monitor
- Business Card Creator
- Forex Tester 2
- Loan Calculator
- Cashbook Complete
- My Invoices and Estimates Deluxe
- Advanced Option Calculator
- Home Bookkeeping
- Swing Scope Six
- Exodus Wallet
- Trust Wallet