Binance download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Binance is the world's largest cryptocurrency marketplace where you can buy, sell, and store your crypto assets, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, and many more. Note: For the U.S. market, you need to download the US app.
What are the key features of Binance?
- Supported cryptocurrencies: With Binance you can buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Link, Tezos, Cardano, Binance Coin, and other 200 cryptocurrencies.
- Buy and sell: Buy, sell, exchange cryptocurrency with Binance app by simply adding your bank card to your account.
- Earn interests: Earn money from your crypto assets and keep an eye on the highest interest rates that beat traditional savings accounts.
- Notifications: Set alerts when the price on certain coins moves to always keep updated about daily prices and trends.
- Two modes: Depending on whether you are a beginner or a pro in crypto, you can switch between Lite and Pro interfaces with just a tap.
- Recurring buy: Want to purchase crypto on a regular basis? Set up the recurring buy option and choose how much you want to buy and how often.
- Send, receive and spend Bitcoin: Send and receive crypto from friends and family, use the Binance card to spend your Bitcoin or BNB at various merchants, and more.
- Multilingual support: If you experience problems while using the app you can contact customer support 24/7 and have a live chat with a specialist in one of 8 languages, including English, Chinese, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Turkish, Korean, and Vietnamese.
How does Binance work?
Binance works both as the largest crypto marketplace and as a personal crypto wallet. You can use it to store, exchange, buy and sell your crypto assets, as well as analyze the market, and current interest rates. To start using the app, simply create an account, and complete the identity verification. After you submit your details, the security system will take some time to verify you. How long does Binance verification take? It normally takes 1 hour but in peak times can take up to 36 hours. When the process is completed, add a debit or credit card and start to buy and sell crypto. If you are a beginner, choose the Lite mode or stick to the Pro if you are familiar with Binance crypto exchange, Binance wallet, etc.
Is Binance legit and safe?
Binance takes security seriously and protects your crypto assets by Secure Asset Fund for Users (SAFU Funds) so your funds should be safe in this wallet.
Is Binance free?
Binance is free to download and use, though there are some fees:
- Binance app download
- Binance apk
- Binance free download
- Youtube app download for pc > Download
- X videostudio video app download > Download
- Live sports tv app download for pc > Download
- Capcut app download for pc > Download
- Play store app download for pc > Download
- Trust Wallet
- Checksoft Home & Business
- Forex Market Hours Monitor
- Cash App
- Google Pay
- Cashbook Complete
- Loan Calculator
- Exodus Wallet
- Income Tax Calculator
- My Invoices and Estimates Deluxe
- Bank Account Tracking
- Xoom Money Transfer
- Forex Tester 4
- Advanced Option Calculator
- Home Bookkeeping
- Swing Scope Six
- Lydia - Mobile Payment