Pulse Secure download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
What is Pulse Secure? Pulse Secure or Pulse Connect Secure, as it was renamed after being acquired by Ivanti, is an SSL VPN service designed for organizations of any size to access their data centers and cloud safely. This is the Pulse Secure download page.
- Remote client: Pulse Secure lets you reduce management complexity and use only one client for remote and on-site access. This can facilitate the work of the whole team.
- Multi-cloud: Keep your data safe in the cloud and cooperative data centers.
- Centralized management: Facilitate and centralize your company’s management and track users, devices, and security state with Pulse Secure.
- VPN: All your data only passes by VPN in a lockdown mode for its safety.
How does Pulse Secure work?
Pulse Secure intermediates data that flows between external users and the company’s internal resources to improve security. You can read more about how Pulse Connect Secure works here.
Is Pulse Secure free?
To know the price of the Pulse Connect Secure for your organization, you should request a quote. In the meantime, you can test the software with its free trial version.
Is Pulse Secure safe?
Yes, Pulse Secure is safe since it uses adaptive multi-factor authentication, such as biometric authentication, TOTP, SAML 2.0, PKI, IAM, and digital certificates.
Pulse Secure is also compatible with macOS.
- OS: Windows 10 Enterprise, 64 bit; Windows 8.1 Enterprise, 64 bit; Windows 8 Enterprise, 64 bit; Windows 7 SP1 Enterprise, 64 bit
- CPU: Intel / AMD, 1.8GHz, 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- System memory: 2 GB RAM
- Disk space: Install: 33 MB; Logging: 50 MB
- Networking: 10/100/1000 Wired Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi
Photo – www.ivanti.com