TunnelBear is a VPN program for browsing Internet privately by hiding your IP address. TunnelBear, like many other VPN services, creates a secure and encrypted tunnel connection, hides your IP address and gets to various locations in the world without boundaries or restrictions. At the same time, your data stays private and safe.
What are the key features of TunnelBear VPN?
- Access: TunnelBear for Mac involves accessing American, British, and other countries' blocked Websites. This utility gives different IP addresses to the user so as to bypass Internet censorship.
- Anonymity: another function of this utility is its ability to preserve the user's privacy. This process can be achieved by hiding location and IP address thanks to a virtual private network.
- Protection: TunnelBear for Mac also ensures data confidentiality. To do this, the user only needs to create a profile. Indeed, this utility continuously blocks hackers from retrieving information.
- Network statistics: this application can display statistical data about Internet browsing. For instance, TunnelBear for Mac can unveil all scripts, social buttons on Facebook and even analytics and ads.
Is TunnelBear free?
TunnelBear for Mac can be downloaded and used for free (with a limit of up to 500MB secure browsing). If you need more MB, you need to get a paid subscription. The pricing starts from $3.33/month.
Is TunnelBear safe?
You can rely on TunnelBear because it uses strong AES 256-bit encryption by default.
- Tunnelbear chrome
- Download tunnelbear
- Tunnelbear vpn mac
- SaveFrom.net Helper > Download - Video downloads
- How to change the character in the dinosaur Chrome game? > Guide
- Chrome OS > Download - Security and maintenance
- Download Google Chrome: PC / Mac / Android (APK) > Download - Browsers
- How to sort bookmarks in Chrome: alphabetically, by date > Guide