Cyber Hunter download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Cyber Hunter is a battle royale game that is set in a sci-fi open-world. It was developed by NetEase Games and released in August 2019. Cyber Hunter mixes survival, shooting, and exploration elements and is great for battle royale fans.
Here are some of Cyber Hunter’s main features:
- Skills: You can climb, roll, dive but also master survival skills such as firing, hiding, enemy monitoring, detecting enemy signals, and many more.
- Enviroments: Set in a sci-fi world, Cyber Hunter allows players to use the environments in their advantage. Also, the variety of terrains and structures makes vertical battles possible.
- Weapons: get ready for a variety of weapons (shotguns, grenade launchers, grenades, and more) with different effects: healing, destroying, water freezing… Whenever you upgrade your weapons, you can unlock new powers and skills.
- Gameplay: This competitive sandbox game features parkour mechanics thanks to its environment that explores the vertical space. The players are called Wanderers and have jet-fueled hoverboards. Exploring the univers increases the chances of finding E-Cores and thus, unlocking new skills and weapons.
Is Cyber Hunter free?
Cyber Hunter is free-to-play.
What are the system requirements for Cyber Hunter?
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10.
- Processor: Intel Core I3-4160, Intel Core I5-6500, or later.
- Memory: at least 2GB.
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4600, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050, and later.
- Disk Space: at least 3 GB available space.